Leaving a review on Google Places
- 1) Once you’re at the Places page click the “Write a review” button.
- 2) If you don’t have a Google account you will have to create one. Or you can sign in with your existing account. If you don’t have Google+ you will have to upgrade. more below
- 3) This is the create a new Google account option for those without an existing account. Fill out your first and last name then choose a username. Warning there are millions of gmail accounts so it might take a minute to find an available name. You can start with “FirstLast” name then you can try “First.Last” then add numbers “FirstLast77” until you find an available username. Then fill out the rest of the fields and enter the 2 terms you have on your screen (they will be different than the ones you see here)
- 4) after you have chosen a username, all your information is filled out and you have entered the security words you come to this screen. Click “Join Google+” on the next page
- 5) Fill out your name, gender and birth-date then press “Upgrade”
- 6) after upgrading to Google+ press “write a review” and press the “+1” to the right below the map.
- 7) Click Continue
- 8) press “Excellent” then write a positive review about your “PPC/SEO” experience try to include terms that are relevant to what services you are reviewing. The press publish. THANK YOU